These Terms and Conditions set out how you (the User) can use this Site.
Please read them carefully.
Separate legal terms apply to purchases made via this Site.
These terms may change from time and the terms in force will be displayed on this page.
ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
LashFest is a limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 14406706 The registered office is:
C/O Strivex Ltd Ibstone Road, Stokenchurch, High Wycombe, England, HP14 3FE
By visiting www.lashfestuk.com you are consenting our terms and conditions as set out below. Should you not wish to accept the terms and conditions of this Site in full you should cease using this Site immediately.
This Site is intended for use by persons who are a minimum of 18 years old.
You must not copy, share or disseminate the information on this site which is subject to copyright for which all rights are reserved.
This Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that the content will be available or appropriate in other locations. This Site is written in English and we do not take responsibility for any translations which are applied to this Site.
In using this Site you may encounter comments and/or content supplied by other users. The information contained within user comments is not verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
The content on this Site, and the associated social media channels via @lashfest__ and email marketing, will include information on business conference. All content is intended for informational purposes only. None of the content in emails, blog posts or social media posts should be construed as specific business conference or mentoring advice.
This Site is available free of charge.
We do not guarantee the availability of any Site or content. We reserve all rights to withdraw, suspend or restrict the content at any time for any reasons. Where possible, we will give you reasonable notice if the Site is to be suspended.
We do not guarantee that this Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Site contains intellectual property created and owned by LashFest LTD unless otherwise stated. The Intellectual Property includes all content on the Site. Content means any text, graphics, audio and video and also extends to the page layouts of this Site and any social media channels and emails. All photographs and videos on this website and the connected social media channels @lashfest__ are subject to copyright.
You may not use our intellectual property in any way. This includes but is not limited to republishing or sharing any text, graphics, audio and video and also extends to the page layouts of this Site and any social media channels and emails.
Should you wish to utilise the content on this Site please contact [email protected] to make your request. You must receive written permission to repurpose, copy and/or modify any content on this Site, or content which is shared to you by email or on social media.
If you are granted permission to share content from this Site or our social media channels please link back to the specific website page and let us know that you have shared the piece so that we can share your piece with our audience.
For all copyright requests please contact Sophie Mason via [email protected]
LOSS OR DAMAGE
Notwithstanding any of these terms, we do not intend to exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. We do not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity. To the maximum extent permissible at law, our aggregate liability to you in connection with these terms howsoever arising in contract, negligence or otherwise, is limited to £250.
If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation limited to £750.
Ticket sales are final and non-refundable. You are responsible for the full payment of your ticket on a payment plan, even if you decide not to attend the event. You will be contacted to update your payment details and late payments are chargeable at £50 every 14 days that the payment is late. After 30 days the debt will be passed on to a third party collections agency to collect payment. You will be liable for any and all charges that occur. All tickets are transferable email [email protected] to change the name over.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment and information purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal or medical advice. The information on this Site is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Any information provided relating to earnings is an example only and we cannot and do not guarantee success or earnings of any kind. We are not responsible for any action, or inaction, which you take as a result of information on this Site.
You must not rely on the information on our Site as an alternative to advice from a qualified professional. Should information or support be provided in respect of mindset and wellbeing this is information and motivational content only. If you have any specific questions about a medical matter you should consult your GP or other relevant health professional. If you believe you may be suffering from a medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay in seeking medical advice because of information on our website or social media channels.
Although reasonable efforts are made to update the information on this Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Viewing the information on this Site does not constitute a contractual relationship between you and us.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
This Site may contain links to other sites. These sites are not under our control and we cannot be responsible for any actions or events arising from you following any links from this Site. Links are provided for informational purposes only and should note be interpreted as approval or endorsement by us.
Any comments on our blog or social media channels are not endorsed or verified by us. We are not responsible for the comments on our Site made by third parties. Should we become aware of comments which are likely to be distressing we will remove them from our Site. Removal of comments does not indicate that any compensation will be awarded, it will not, comments are removed to ensure enjoyment for Site users.
We have an affiliate scheme which means that we work with carefully selected partners who promote our products and services and receive a commission payment for every sale. From time to time we also partner with third parties and recommend their products and services for which we may receive commission or payment in kind. In all circumstances we make full disclosures as to our affiliate partners and never charge you more.
JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms are governed by the laws of England & Wales. The Courts of England & Wales have exclusive jurisdiction for any matter and proceedings arising out of the use of this Site.
It is intended that all disputes can be resolved with good faith between the parties. Should it not be possible to resolve a dispute then the dispute shall be referred to mediation.
Cookies do not typically include identifying personal information but cookies may also be linked to personal information which is stored about you.
In general, cookies should make your browsing experience better. You may prefer to disable cookies for this Site which you can do by disabling cookies in your browser. We suggest following the steps via the ‘Help’ tool of your browser. Please note that if you change your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access some or all of our Site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies expire within a reasonable period of time.
Whilst using this Site you may provide personal information about yourself including your name and email address. When providing these details, you agree to provide accurate and up to date information.
EVENT TERMS OF SALES
In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means LashFest LTD and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on this ticket.
Tickets to this Event are issued on behalf of the Organiser LashFest LTD and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Nobody will be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket or pass.
2. For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
3. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Please note that duplicate tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances.
5. In the event that you are unable to attend due to any Covid-19 Government regulation or restriction introduced after the purchase date of 17/09/2021 e.g. vaccine passports, your ticket will be transferred to a future Event, and cannot be refunded after the purchase.
6. In addition to the ticket price, your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the Event. Those fees are not refundable
7. If the Event is rescheduled or moved, the Organiser will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location. If the Event is cancelled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
8. If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
9. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
10. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
11. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refusing to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition), otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser.
14. Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors.
15. The Event will operate in accordance with the latest Government and Public Health England guidelines regarding Covid-19 and will operate under the Event Industry’s All Secure Standard, a comprehensive set of guidelines to keep you safe at our Events. As a result of these measures we may be required to manage the flow of visitors to specific areas of the Event, including, but not limited to, features, theatres and exhibition halls, to ensure we remain compliant with visitor density requirements. Where an Event has both indoor and outdoor space, this may result in visitors being required to remain outdoors regardless of weather conditions until they can be accommodated indoors.
16. If all or any of the Event is planned to take place outdoors it will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the safety officer). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately for an outdoor Event.
17. The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
18. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser and our trusted sponsors and partners.
19. It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
20. Visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
21. Please check Event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
22. Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The Organiser is not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
23. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in theatres, workshops or performances, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
24. Video and sound recordings are not permitted in theatrical and performance areas of the Event unless written permission is provided by the Organiser.
25. In accordance with the law, visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drinks or knives.
The prices are as quoted on the website for each item. Prices do include VAT. The product pricing also excludes delivery charges which will be added to the total amount at the checkout.
We may change our prices at any time but changes will not affect any order in respect of which we have already sent you an order confirmation.
It is always possible, despite our best efforts, that some products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge you the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our Site, we will contact you to inform you of the error and give you the option of either continuing your purchase of the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the details you provided during the order process, we will treat your order as having been cancelled and notify you in writing. We are under no obligation to provide any product to you at an incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
Should you consider that you have grounds to obtain a refund which are not set out above you should email [email protected] to set out your refund request.
All refunds are provided in accordance with your statutory rights.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and any claim or dispute arising in relation to any purchase will be governed by English law. You and we agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such claim or dispute.